Thursday, June 6, 2013

a Bi-sexual / Lesbian Blog

Photo



How can u tell if a girls really into you. Before asking and making a fool of yourself if she doesn't?

If she flirts with you then she's probably into you (:

Are you on Kik a lot?

I suppose haha

Photo



i water masturbate too, my lower back hurts as well. its because of the position and because its on hard ground (for me it is at least)

Thank you anon for helping the other anon out ^-^

Your blog is hot, making me horny.

Glad I could help :P

Masterbated for the first time ever.... is your lower back supposed to hurt afterwards? (water masturbation)

It is not supposed to hurt, perhaps you should try masturbating in a different position?

what do you use to masturbate with?

Just my fingers, quite happy with them haha

amyhaynes12: Photo



amyhaynes12:

Photo

how can i masturbate myself with a shower and a pillow?

You can use the shower head on your clit and stimulate it that way, and you can use a pillow to grind on :)

how old were you when you started masturbating?

Whoa, ehmmm, I think I was 14, not entirely sure haha.

Photo



beaupeters-gf: UNF OMG



beaupeters-gf:

UNF OMG

nudesexyfuckingwet: do you like the taste of pussy?



nudesexyfuckingwet:

do you like the taste of pussy?

Photo



What's you kik

You'll have to come off anon if you really want it!

Photo



Photo



Photo



darknightfun:



darknightfun:

No comments:

Post a Comment