Sunday, June 9, 2013

Random Shit

PLEASE. ATTENTION. IMPORTANT. PLEASE. My followers from all around the world. This is the first time i'm asking for something THIS serious. And i need, we need your support. Turkish people, my people are standing up for their rights, after a long long time. First it started as a protest against a mall that will be built in one of our historical parks. But then it got bigger, it's not only about the trees anymore. It's about the people who got beaten, who got thrown tear gas bombs to their heads, who got intentionally hit by police cars, and killed. In here we are not allowed to speak are minds anymore, and media is not helping either. Help us spread the word, let the world know about what's happening here. I'm asking, wanting you to reblog this. Please. Once you finish reading this, please reblog.

the-only-romance:

tomwaitsforme:

image

image

image

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THESE

Apparently some new fans of Doctor Who are calling themselves "Dweeks", not "Whovians". I think we need to remedy this. Reblog if you call yourself a WHOVIAN.

marauder-ess:

sonic-setting-24601:

image

image

Reblog if I can send you texts ic

goodbyehomerun: fudayk: superheroes-or-whatever: Batman loves...



goodbyehomerun:

fudayk:

superheroes-or-whatever:

Batman loves stealing the spotlight

haha look at this

"Fuck you, Clark. I'm fabulous."

Photo

















iheartgeek: As promised, Photoset of Tardis motorcycle....















iheartgeek:

As promised, Photoset of Tardis motorcycle. Pictures courtesy of LejonAJohnson and Photo Knight on Flickr.

Send me a ♙if you ship or want to ship our characters.

Photo



hopelesslyhiddled: taking the students' dignity as a final...



hopelesslyhiddled:

taking the students' dignity as a final screw you

gokkrider: HOW DO YOU LOSE AN ENTIRE XBOX





gokkrider:

HOW DO YOU LOSE AN ENTIRE XBOX

Just because I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm not watching.

I'm always watching.

image

Your muse catches mine in the shower. What is your muse's reaction?

anonymously leave a rumor about my character in my inbox

Photo



jibadojo: That which doesn't kill me, will make me stronger!



jibadojo:

That which doesn't kill me, will make me stronger!

comakarma: 「おっぱいぷる~んぷる~ん」/「ぴこ」の作品 [pixiv] #pixitail



comakarma:

「おっぱいぷる~んぷる~ん」/「ぴこ」の作品 [pixiv] #pixitail

Photo



omahdon: toxeh: cynicalsleeper: this is the best thing that...

















omahdon:

toxeh:

cynicalsleeper:

this is the best thing that appeared on my dash today

I'm giggling like an idiot help. 

German is such a beautiful language. A beautiful ANGRY language.

Photo



techygif: Mobile suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 1: GM's getting...





techygif:

Mobile suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 1: GM's getting destroyed by Marida's  Kshatriya.

No comments:

Post a Comment