Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Cheating Boyfriend

How long are you planning on keeping the disrespectful cheater locked in chastity? Do you have any other punishments in mind for him?

I have planned to lock him for one month. But I think about to lock him permanently and let him only free for some hours in a week. The public humiliation on tumblr is his other punishment. Do you have other effective ideas?

My boyfriend Klaus K_____ cheated on me and I said I would leave...









My boyfriend Klaus K_____ cheated on me and I said I would leave him. He begged me not to and I said the only way I would stay with him was if he agreed to be locked into a chastity cage and he exposed himself as cheater. To my suprise he agreed and now he has been locked up for one month. He is now begging me to let him out so that he can come. I think he used to masturbate a lot so hasn't gone this long ever before. I have to say all his dribbling and stuff from the cage is really turning me on and I like the idea to educate him to a sensitive lover and faithful boyfriend. He is ready to sacrifice evererything for me. 

What should I do???

Here my cheating boyfriend after 6 days in chastity!  He has...















Here my cheating boyfriend after 6 days in chastity! 

He has freely agreed to locked up in a chastity cage for one month and that he exposed as cheater in public. Therefore, I don't leave him. He can withdraw our agreement any time. 

Above you see his previous 'manly' look on the left and his new pink look on the right! I love pink and he looks so cute in his new outfit (selected by myself)! He presents his new look me and some friends who support his punishment. I have decided to prolong his chastity for an indefinite period.

His behavoiur has improved and he obeys every command. He accepts his punishment and promises to be my obedient boyfriend. I think he has discovered his submissive vein. His obedience turns me on!

How do you find his punishment and new look???

No comments:

Post a Comment