Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DADDIES DADDIES AND MORE DADDIES

servicemarriedmen: Worshiping his buddy's cock like a true...



servicemarriedmen:

Worshiping his buddy's cock like a true cocksucker should.

graybeards: His wife might hate the mustache but I bet his...



graybeards:

His wife might hate the mustache but I bet his manstress loves it.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





needoldmen: dadsarewelcome: I think I need to take another...













needoldmen:

dadsarewelcome:

I think I need to take another shower.. ;-)

Can I join?

Photo



hairybearfriend: Yes. And when?



hairybearfriend:

Yes. And when?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



dadsfamilyandfriends: Uncle Mike bought me my first tat last...



dadsfamilyandfriends:

Uncle Mike bought me my first tat last month. He asked what I wanted and I said
"Father Sun" after my favorite Wynonna song. Uncle Mike's boys are just toddlers, so I am his release. I love him inside me because he wraps his arms and legs all around me when he is about to come and just growls.

bigreallyhairymen:  



bigreallyhairymen:

 

yourassisminebitch: Rooming with the boss during the company...



yourassisminebitch:

Rooming with the boss during the company trip has its advantages

Photo



wpmartin: bigggggggggggg: Amazing Man, Someone at the...



wpmartin:

bigggggggggggg:

Amazing Man, Someone at the Door

Damn Fine Uber Smokin' Hot Fuck-Daddy!!

Photo



ruggerdan: fhabhotdamncobs: hairybearfriend: Needs a mouth on...



ruggerdan:

fhabhotdamncobs:

hairybearfriend:

Needs a mouth on that.


♂♂

my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment