Wednesday, June 5, 2013

good v i b e s man

"Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the..."

"Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you."

- Carl Jung (via ceedling)

Photo



flawhs: i'm a strong believer that not everything you do needs an explanation. if you want a...

flawhs:

i'm a strong believer that not everything you do needs an explanation. if you want a tattoo, get one. if you rather stay home that night, it's okay to miss that party. don't forget that you're living for yourself. you don't owe anyone an explanation for your choices or preferences.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



holeinmyskull: hello—lamppost: lovecraftie: silvermoon424: m0...



















holeinmyskull:

hello—lamppost:

lovecraftie:

silvermoon424:

m0317k5:

kennbrix:

The cause of racism is often fear of the unknown - lack of knowledge about other cultures. Travel, explore and learn - open your mind.

I will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, reblog this every time it comes up on my blog. This is the BEST statement, I've ever seen. 

I really love this. So many are dead-set on the view that people cannot better themselves but that simply isn't true. Everybody deserves a second chance and everybody has the ability to better themselves. 

This is perfect… I know a lot of people, even have some friends who are set in their beliefs, who don't ever leave Kentucky. And I'd love to see them go out and experience and explore..

Because "how I was raised" isn't an excuse.

Because "That's just how I feel about it" isn't a reason.

Because "God doesn't want it that way" isn't the truth.

One of my favorite things I've seen on Tumblr. So happy to find it on my dash again.

My birthday gift.. All black kitty just like I wanted :)



My birthday gift.. All black kitty just like I wanted :)

The lil homies



The lil homies

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



My birthday got a lil ratchet



My birthday got a lil ratchet

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment