Thursday, June 6, 2013

Foray

Photo



Photo



What are you thoughts on guys' grooming down there? Are you a fan of the region being shaved or trimmed or natural?

Um, if you want me to suck your cock, you're gonna have to do something to minimize the forestry.

Photo



Photo







Photo



pusssyyyy…come lick :)



pusssyyyy…come lick :)

Photo



Guess what I got today?



Guess what I got today?

Photo



Photo



Let me lick your pussy?



Let me lick your pussy?

hornyalexishorny: i wish i knew more lesbians ;) The...





hornyalexishorny:

i wish i knew more lesbians ;)

The tits…

Shower pics from this morning ;) I would have liked another...







Shower pics from this morning ;)

I would have liked another horny girl to shower with…we could have had a lot of fun soaping up each other's tits.

Photo



it96bit: reblog this and i'll submit you something ;) I love sexy women…

it96bit:

reblog this and i'll submit you something ;)

I love sexy women…

If you learn how to make a gif, I'd love to see one of you teasing your ass and sticking the tip of your finger in ;)

Everyone seems to like it when I play with my ass.  Don't worry, there will be more ass play on this blog in the near future ;)

Would you post a gif of you playing with your clit? And if I was going to tie you up I would use silk rope an have your arms to either side of the bed and leave your legs lose. I would kiss and pull and nibble on your nipples while my hand in playing and pinching your clit

Someone want to nicely and clearly explain to me how to make gifs?

Photo





So would you like it if I was to tie you up and kiss your body while my hands are fingering you and playing with your clit. And after that kiss my way down till I have your clit in my mouth sucking on it and flicking it with my tounge. And sliding 2 fingers in your pussie?

Yes!!!!

But I don't like being tied up by people I don't really know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment